Happy to report back that we all are doing well. The weather is beautiful. The Croatian students and families are wonderful and we are very active. If you want to keep track on what we are doing, check out our programme in the pdf-file.
Here are some highlights:
* On Monday, the international Erasmus+ group was welcomed by the mayor of Vidovic and the headmaster of Osnova škola Vidovec in the civic centre close to the school.
* Each country presented their school and some cultural aspects about their region in English.
* The internationally mixed students did workshops about special healthy food. Therefore, the association of women of Vidovec supported them. They even wore traditional Croatian handcrafted outfits.
* On Tuesday, we had the honour of meeting the head of education of Varaždin county and the culture and sports deputy perfect of Varaždin county in a 250 years old building in the city centre.
* After that, the students explored the city of Varaždin in internationally mixed groups by using the digital tool „clue city„. So, all of the international students improved these different life-long learning skills: Digital, English language and social/cultural skills.
* Mental health is an important aspect of our project. So, students participated in a workshop for this.
* On Wednesday, we had an outdoor classroom day in the National Park Plitvice Lakes.
Remember: There are six countries working together for keeping European realtionships strong (32 students, 15 teachers)! We are very proud of all participating students of this project!